Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Intent...

Well, I'm starting this blog to keep me in check with my self. Starting Monday, March 26, 2012, I am officially going to be homeschooling my soon to be 4 year old. Ryn is an astoundingly bright little girl who is just full of energy, and the desire to learn all that she can at every moment of her fun filled days. So far, we have purely learned through play, and exploration of this planet. Starting Monday, I have a new curriculum to start putting some order into her learning. We will be following a letter a week system, and fully exploring all aspects of it. Throughout the week, we will cover Language Arts, Music, Math, Science, Social Studies, Art, and also include some form of Physical Education as well all based on the letter. WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment